Whether you’re one of 1000 or run a team of 10, sending thanksgiving wishes to your co-workers, clients and customers can be a great way to show appreciation and build stronger relationships. A simple generic “Happy Thanksgiving” is fine but specifically thanking those who have made an impact on your business is a lovely gesture and it could help with developing professional relationships.
To help with this, we’ve come up with a few effective ways to say thank you this Thanksgiving. Use these as inspiration or for your own message of gratitude when sending a TouchNote Thanksgiving card this fall.
What to write to colleagues
Sending Thanksgiving cards isn’t just for family – why not wish your colleagues a happy Thanksgiving? After all, you spend a large part of your life with them. Show your appreciation towards them with a few kind words.
- “In a season full of gratitude, I am grateful to work alongside you 5 days a week”
- “Even though work can be tough, you make it a lot easier”
- “You’re such a bright spark in the office. Thank you for the positivity that you bring every single day”
- “It’s a genuine pleasure working with someone with your vision and knowledge. Working with you has been a great learning experience”
- “To my work bestie, thank you for always having my back and helping me when I need it most”
- “There is no such thing as Monday blues when I get to work with someone like you. I hope you enjoy your well-deserved time off”
What to write to clients
It’s incredibly important to develop quality professional relationships, especially with your clients. Just remember to keep it short and sweet (and no selling!)
- “Thank you for supporting our business this year. We are so grateful to you! Happy Thanksgiving”
- “Clients like you make this business what it is. We wish you and your family a wonderful Thanksgiving”
- “The team here at [x] thanks you for your support and wishes you a delicious Thanksgiving feast!”
- “It’s been a pleasure working alongside you this year. We cannot wait to see what the next year brings”
- “I’m counting my blessings this Thanksgiving, and working with you is one of them”
- “I am grateful for your business and humbled by the trust you’ve shown in our company. Have a great Thanksgiving”
What to write to customers
The key here is to keep it simple. You want to keep it light-hearted and friendly without sounding like a salesman. Focus on telling them that they are a wonderful customer and you appreciate their business.
- “We are thankful for our customers this Thanksgiving. We appreciate you being a part of our family!”
- “Thank you for supporting us throughout the year. We are thrilled to have you as a customer!”
- “Thank you for being a part of our community. We wish you a safe and happy Thanksgiving!”
- “We appreciate your continued business. Happy Thanksgiving Day from all of us at [company]!”
- “We have so much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving, including yourself. From all of us at [business], Happy Thanksgiving!”
- “We love having you as a loyal customer and we hope we can keep you with us for a long time. Have an incredible Thanksgiving!”
What to write for inspiration
You will always see inspirational quotes written on the walls in offices and on Linkedin (sales team, we’re looking at you). It helps drive motivation and they’re a perfect reminder of what to be grateful for.
- “Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words but to live by them.” — John F. Kennedy
- “Silent gratitude isn’t very much to anyone.” — Gertrude Stein
- “Give thanks for a little and you will find a lot.” – Anonymous
- “Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it.” — William Arthur Ward
- “I am grateful for what I am and have. My Thanksgiving is perpetual.” – Henry David Thoreau
Send Thanksgiving cards with TouchNote
Make your Thanksgiving card even more personal by creating a custom-made card with TouchNote. With worldwide delivery offered on all cards, there’s no excuse not to say thank you to your colleagues, clients or customers with TouchNote this Thanksgiving.
Kick-off the holiday season with thanks by sending a special Thanksgiving card and spreading kindness with TouchNote today.