At TouchNote, we are firm believers in everyday kindness, and we’ve been inspired by World Kindness Day on the 13th of November to share some extra reasons to send some extra kindness.
It is so easy to create and send a custom card and add a gift to make someone’s day, not just on special or big occasions! Birthday cards, new home cards, new baby cards, good luck cards are all fantastic to receive. However, cards sent just to say “hello”, “thank you”, or “just because” are also fantastic reasons to send today.
Sometimes the best reason to send a moment of kindness is no reason at all.
Show your support, love and reassurance to your friend or family member by letting them know they are doing amazing and that you think they’re pretty great. A moment to show you care can make the day for your recipient.
Why not pair one of these messages with a personalized kindness card:
- “You amaze me with everything you do. I am so excited to see what other amazing things you achieve on your journey.”
- “I am inspired by your drive and devotion, and I am blessed to call you my friend.”
- “Keep doing you because you’re doing it very well.”
Whether a once in a lifetime vacation you have had together, an uncontrollable laugh over something stupid, or that great meal you once ate together. Send a card to remind them of the fun you’ve had together to bring a smile to their face.
Here are some sweet messages to include in your personalized card:
- “I’ll never forget the time we went to XX. The memories from that trip still make me smile to this day.”
- “I still laugh every time I think of XX. One of the funniest memories we have together.”
- “You have to send me the recipe for that amazing XX you made at your house. I’ve told everyone about it and need to make it for myself now too!”
You can always send a card for no specific reason at all. You can update the recipient on what you’ve been up to and just generally catch up. This can be the start of a kindness chain where your sending inspires someone else to send a card of their own.
A kindness quote can be a great addition to this kind of card sending. Some of our favorite suggestions are:
- “Do things for people not because of who they are or what they do in return, but because of who you are.” – Harold S. Kushner
- “Remember, there’s no such thing as a small act of kindness. Every act creates a ripple with no logical end.” – Scott Adams
- “Wherever there is a human being, there is an opportunity for kindness.” – Lucius Annaeus Seneca
Let your loved ones know how happy you are at the thought of hanging out again, giving them a hug and making even more memories together soon. Let the good times roll.
- “I’m counting down the days until we see each other again! Can’t wait for more laughs together.”
- “I’m so looking forward to giving you a big hug, see you soon.”
- “Let’s have a good catch up and go on that trip we’ve always talked about. It’s been far too long.”