Christmas is the most magical time of the year. Gathering together with your family and friends, giving gifts and eating way too much holiday food. Aside from that, it’s also a time to reflect on the year that has just been and share good wishes for the future.
This year, why not exchange seasons greetings with your nearest and dearest by sending a TouchNote personalized card? (and if you’re feeling extra generous, you could always include a TouchNote gift too!).
It’s a special time of year, so getting the right message for your special someone is vital. Whether writing to your boyfriend, girlfriend, husband or wife, a heartfelt message for your significant other just heightens the Christmas joy.
- “All I want for Christmas is you. I can’t wait to spend these holidays with you.”
- “See you under the mistletoe.”
- “The only thing I love more than Christmas is you.”
- “Merry Christmas. You’re the best gift I could hope for. I am grateful for you more than ever in the holiday season.”
It doesn’t matter if you’re spending Christmas with your close family, extended family or celebrating the holidays apart, we’ve got all manner of messages to help you share the Christmas spirit.
- “My favorite part of the holiday season is creating more memories with you all, and enjoying our Christmas traditions. I can’t wait for another year of great times ahead.”
- “Christmas is always better when we’re together.”
- “Merry Christmas to those I love. Let’s try not to fight over who won Monopoly this year!”
- “I can’t wait to spend the holidays eating, drinking and being merry with you.”
Now is the perfect time to reflect on the great times you’ve had with your friends over the last year. Why not make the past their present with personalised wishes for the future.
- “Here’s to another great year of fun, laughter and friendships. I’m so lucky to have you in my life. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.”
- “The best present I can hope for is to spend more time together. I can’t wait to celebrate the holidays with you.”
- “Merry Christmas. Here’s hoping you get all the presents you want this Christmas!”
- “Season’s Greetings to you and yours. Send my love to the XX family.”
Be neighborly and share your Christmas wishes with the ones who are the closest to you (geographically at least).
- “I hope your holiday season is full of peace, joy and happiness.”
- “Hope you have a happy and relaxing holiday season.”
- “Wishing you a Christmas that is merry and bright, neighbors!”
- “I hope the magic of Christmas fills every corner of your heart and home with joy – now and always.”
A Christmas card for your son, daughter, or grandchildren can add to the magic of their Holiday excitement.
- “I hope Santa brings you everything you wished for.”
- “Merry Christmas. May Santa reward your good behaviour this year.”
- “Happy 1st Christmas Baby XX. Can’t wait to celebrate many many more Christmases together. I am so lucky to be your grandad.“
- “Wishing you a Happy Christmas XX. Let’s sing and dance to all our favorite Christmas songs together on Christmas Day!“
Extend seasons greetings to those who have helped you build your business, and who you have worked alongside everyday.
- “Thank you for your hard work this year, and enjoy your time off with your family. Merry Christmas.”
- “It has been great working with you this year. Season’s greetings and a Happy New Year.”
- “Happy Holidays. Wishing you peace, love and joy this holiday season.”
- “Wishing you a great Christmas time and a happy and prosperous New Year.”
For a card to those who celebrate the religious meaning behind Christmas, reflect this in your message.
- “Merry Christmas, and may you receive many blessings over this coming year.”
- “May the Lord grant you and all your loved ones peace, joy and goodwill.”
- “May God bless you and keep you during the holiday season and throughout the year.”
- “Peace be with you and your family, this holy time and in the year ahead.”
Not everyone celebrates Christmas, so whatever the recipient does celebrate, share a general holiday greeting message.
- “I hope your holiday is filled with wonderful things.”
- “May this season bring gifts and joys for you and yours.”
- “Wishing you and your family a beautiful holiday season.”
- “May your holiday season be filled with love, laughter and good times ahead.”
Spread kindness and good wishes this Christmas and everyday.