They say home is where the heart is, and at TouchNote, we say a new home card is where the heartfelt is! Yes, super cheesy we know, but we stand by it.
A home is a big purchase and one that takes a lot of hard work. So we have created this selection of messages to help you come up with the perfect new home card congratulations. Whether you want something short and sweet, funny, for first-time buyers, new neighbours, families or someone moving abroad, we have the message for every new homeowner.
Once you’ve found the perfect card from our range of TouchNote exclusive New Home Cards, it’s onto the message.
If you are looking for a simple message, these congratulations messages could be precisely what you’re looking for. No need to complicate it, wish the recipient all the best with their new home and keep it short and sweet.
- “Home Sweet Home.”
- “Welcome Home. Congratulations on your new house!”
- “Wishing you a lifetime of great memories in your new home.”
- “You got the keys! Excited for the grand tour.”
- “Good luck with your new home. Let the decorating begin.”
- “There’s no place like home.”
- “Your new home looks perfect. Well done on getting your new place.”
- “Best wishes on settling into your new place. Have fun!”
- “Congratulations on your new apartment.”
- “May your new home be blessed with warmth, love and happiness.”
- “Cheers to you and your new home.”
A move can be a stressful time. Between packing up your whole life and unpacking it again, undertaking ambitious DIY jobs, and introducing yourself to the entire neighborhood, it’s not always smooth sailing. But it’s an exciting time and one you can definitely inject a bit of humor into.
- “Home is where the wifi connects automatically!”
- “Congratulations on your new home. But most importantly, when’s the housewarming party!”
- “Let’s hope the neighbours aren’t a nightmare!”
- “Can’t wait to come visit your new home. But only once you’ve fully unpacked and stocked up the fridge.”
- “I can’t wait to come to stay, and definitely overstay my welcome!”
- “Welcome to the mortgage club.”
- “Your new house is so great. When can I move in?”
- “Shut the front door; look who has a new home!”
- “Good luck with your new home, but more importantly, good luck with all your DIY fails!”
- “May your home look just like your Pinterest board.”
- “So which room is mine….”
For the first-time buyer, a new home is not only the biggest purchase they will have ever made but by far the most important. Wish them luck, and congratulate them on taking that first step onto the property ladder!
- “Very excited that you have become homeowners. Now time to unleash your Pinterest board on your new crib.”
- “A new home is a place for memories to be made and dreams to come true.”
- “Big congratulations. You’re officially on the property ladder.”
- “The memories you will make in your first home will last you a lifetime.”
- “Congratulations on spending all your money on a pile of bricks. Genuinely couldn’t be happier for you guys.”
- “Look at you adulting now! Congratulations on your proper grown-up home. Can’t wait to look around.”
- “Proud of you buying your first home son/ daughter. Can’t wait to visit as house guests.”
- “So long renting, hello owning your own property.”
- “Congratulations on getting your dream place. Enjoy every second of creating a beautiful home.”
- “Home is where your story begins. We are so excited for your future in your new apartment.”
- “Happy First Home. Well done on this huge adult step!”
TouchNote Tip: If you’re looking for some interior decoration inspiration for filling your home with memories, then check out our guide on how to use your TouchNote cards to decorate your home.
Maybe you’re sending a card to welcome your new neighbors. Now is the perfect time to make a good first impression, and let them know what a great place they are moving to. And let them know how lucky they are to have you as neighbors!
- “Wishing you all the best on your new move. If you need a tour of the neighborhood, we will happily show you around.”
- “Welcome to the neighborhood. We hope you love it as much as we do!”
- “Congratulations on your new home, from your neighbors at number XX.”
- “We’re excited to welcome you to the best neighborhood in town. We’re sure you’ll love it.”
- “Hi, Neighbors! We’re thrilled to have you and can’t wait for the housewarming.”
- “Hello from your new neighbors. Let us know if there is anything we can help with.”
- “Congrats on moving into your new home.”
- “Yay for new neighbors. Can’t wait for you to meet the whole neighborhood.”
- “I am delighted to welcome you to the area. It’s a special place, and I hope you enjoy it as much as we do.”
Whether it’s a family making a move, or your son, daughter, brother, sister, mother, father, grandparents, aunt, uncle, cousin twice removed, or niece’s pet fish, we’ve got a congratulations message for you.
- “Huge congratulations. May your family have many happy times in your beautiful new home.”
- “We hope your lovely family is settling in well.”
- “Good luck on your new move. Hope everyone gets the room they want!”
- “Warm wishes on your new home. And hope all your children will help you with the unpacking!”
- “A lovely new home for a lovely family. I’m so pleased you found your forever family home.”
- “The best thing about a new home is the people who you share it with. May your home be an incredible building block for your family.”
- “Your gorgeous family deserves a gorgeous new home, and I think you have found it. All the best.”
- “Son / Daughter, I know you have worked so hard to make your dream family home a reality. I can’t wait to watch our grandchildren grow up here. Many happy memories ahead.”
- “Grandpa / Grandma, your new home is perfect. May it bring you endless days of happiness and peace.”
- “Sister / Brother, your new home is gorgeous; I can’t wait for our children to have many happy memories together there.”
- “Mum / Dad, this new home is everything we could dream of. Excited to start our new chapter under this roof.”
TouchNote Tip: A great way to remember your old home, and commemorate your exciting new adventure could be with a TouchNote gallery framed picture. Read our guide to create the best gallery frame for your memories and new home.
For some people, their move isn’t just to the next town, suburb or district, but maybe to the other side of the world. This can be a scary but hugely exciting time as they get ready to head off on their new adventure. Share those good wishes.
- “New country, new home, new adventures, new memories.”
- “Although you may be moving far away. You will always remain close in our hearts. Best of luck in your new move.”
- “Bon Voyage, and good luck in your new adventure.”
- “We’re excited to see where this next move takes you. All the best.”
- “It has been a pleasure to have had you in our neighborhood. May your next neighbors be just as fun!”
- “We’re sad to see you go but excited to come visit you in your new home.”
- “Looks like we have our next holiday destination sorted! Looking forward to visiting you in your new home.”
- “Moving abroad means a whole new set of opportunities and hopes. Wishing you all the best on this exciting move.”
Celebrate the big moments and the everyday by signing up to TouchNote today.