Easter is a time of new hope, springtime colors and chocolate of course. These are great sentiments to include in an Easter card to spread good wishes and Easter wishes with loved ones near and far. You might be looking for a funny message for an Easter smile; a cute and sentimental message for something more heartfelt; a religious message to celebrate the original meaning behind Easter; something to get the kids excited about their chocolate eggs; or the perfect wording to send to parents and grandparents.
Celebrate this Easter with custom cards using our artist designs cards, include your own pictures, adorable Easter stickers and personalized stamps for the most personal Easter cards. Explore our delightful gifting options for an extra-special Easter and enjoy free worldwide shipping across all cards!
Easter is the perfect opportunity for an egg-related pun that always gets a laugh. They’re hard to resist, so give one a go for an eggs-ceptional Easter greeting.
- “Hoppy Easter! Hope you have an egg-cellent day!”
- “Hope your Easter is choc-ful of fun”
- “Have a cracking Easter. Have an eggstra-special day.”
- “Some-bunny loves you”
- “Happy Easter! Remember the Easter egg hunt is only meant to be a bit of fun!”
Bunnies, chicks and pretty flowers, Easter is all about sweet images and adorable animals. So send a message as loveable as all the things that make Easter so cut..
- “Wishing you sunshine, good times and a very happy Easter.”
- “Wishing you and your family a very happy Easter and that you receive lots of chocolate treats from the Easter bunny.”
- “Wishing you a Happy Easter filled with special joys and blessings.”
- “Have a fun-filled Easter celebrating in the sunshine with families and friends.”
- “Have yourself a hoppy and happy Easter! Here’s for an Easter that brings lots of sweets and special things.”
Share celebrations of the meaning behind Easter and share a message to others who celebrate your Christian faith. Send wishes of hope, love and faith.
- “Happy Easter and God Bless.”
- “He is risen! Hoping your Easter is happy and blessed.”
- “May you feel Christ’s love this Easter as you celebrate new beginnings.”
- “May your Easter be filled with peace and joy as you celebrate this Easter. Hallelujah!”
- “Happy Easter and may you have a joyful and peaceful Easter appreciating God’s endless love.”
For kids Easter is mainly about Easter egg hunts, eating chocolate and the goodies the bunny will bring. Share messages to get them excited about the impending sugar rush!
- “Happy Easter little bunny! Don’t eat all your chocolate at once!”
- “Hope the Easter bunny brings lots of delicious chocolate and big Easter eggs.”
- “Wishing a very special little someone a hippity, hoppity, happy Easter. May your day be filled with fun and lots of coloured eggs.”
- “Good luck in the Easter egg hunt! Hope you beat your dad!”
- “Hop! Hop! Hop! The Easter bunny told me you had been very well-behaved so there will be lot’s of chocolate for you to find in the Easter egg hunt. Look hard!”
For Parents and Grandparents
The Easter holiday is a great time to spend with family and create new memories. If you are lucky to be together, or are celebrating apart, share your best wishes for this bright time of the year.
- “Wishing you nothing but smiles, sunshine, and lots of sweet treats this Easter day.”
- “The kids can’t wait to spend Easter with their grandparents. It will make the Easter egg hunt even more fun!”
- “Although we can’t be together this Easter, wishing you a fantastic day celebrating. Happy Easter!”
- “Looking forward to another great Easter celebrating with you. Full of sunshine, sweet treats and big smiles.”
- “Sending bright Easter wishes, and even though we are apart I’ll make sure to eat enough chocolate for the both of us.”