At TouchNote we celebrate all fathers on Father’s Day. Recently we introduced Catalina Williams talking us through her creation process of Father’s Day cards.
Whether you’re a new Dad or are a father of many, we’d like to share some words of wisdom from the Dads of TouchNote.
- Don’t forget to take good care of the main character in the household: your partner. Then everything else will fall into place.
- Enjoy sleeping while you can.
“Enjoy and cherish every single second with the little one and try not to miss a single moment as each one is very special. Also, there will be poop. Lots of poop. So better get ready in advance.”
- Forget about sleeping for a year or so, it’s overrated anyway!
- The perfect dad doesn’t exist. You will make loads of mistakes, so just try to get better.
- Love yourself and your partner as much as you love your kid(s).
- Leftovers will be your main dish.