At TouchNote we celebrate all fathers on Father’s Day. Recently we introduced Catalina Williams talking us through her creation process of Father’s Day cards.
Whether you’re a new Dad or haven’t seen your kids in a while, we’d like to share some words of wisdom from the Dads of TouchNote.
Dan Ziv, CEO and Father of two:
- Don’t forget to take good care of the main character in the household: your partner. Then everything else will fall into place.
- Enjoy sleeping while you can.
Luca Brandovardi, Graphic Designer and new Dad:
“Enjoy and cherish every single second with the little one and try not to miss a single moment as each one is very special. Also, there will be poop. Lots of poop. So better get ready in advance.”
Kostas Chaveles, Senior Retention Marketing Manager recommends:
- Forget about sleeping for a year or so, it’s overrated anyway!
- The perfect dad doesn’t exist. You will make loads of mistakes, so just try to get better.
- Love yourself and your partner as much as you love your kid(s).
- Leftovers will be your main dish.
Surprise your father with a personalised Father’s Day card as unique as him. From dads-to-be and new dads to grandfathers.
Our new Father’s Day card designs are now available Take a look and turn your photos into a super card for Dad.