What At TouchNote, we love love, and we love celebrating love. That’s why we want to share with you our top messages for what to write in an anniversary card. So if you feel stuck finding the perfect words to express just how much you care for your husband, wife, boyfriend, girlfriend or partner, we’ve got just the message for you!
For keeping it simple, any milestone, and any relationship status.
General Anniversary Messages
- “I can’t believe it has been XX years already. Here’s to many more!”
- “Happy Anniversary my love. Thank you for being the kindest, funniest, most thoughtful person I know.”
- “Another 365 days together, and another 365 days happier. Happy Anniversary!”
- “Every day I find new things about you I love. Thanks for putting up with me for another year!”
- “Happy Anniversary. Making you my girlfriend was the best decision I ever made!”
- “I’m so grateful to be sharing this adventure with someone so wonderful, cheers to XX years of loving you.”
Wedding Anniversary Messages
- “Happy Wedding Anniversary to my better half.”
- “XX years of marriage and good times. You’ve made me so happy through these years.”
- “XX years ago you said ‘I do’, and you made me the happiest man on earth. I feel lucky to have you everyday.”
- “Happy first wedding anniversary as parents. I’m so lucky to be on this journey with you.”
- “I’m so thankful to have you and your love. Thanks for putting up with me for another year! Happy wedding anniversary!”
- “I didn’t think it was possible to love you any more than I did on our wedding day, but somehow my love only grows stronger every minute we spend together. Happy Anniversary.”
Couples who laugh together, stay together.
- “Happy Anniversary, I love you more and more each day. Except yesterday, you were pretty annoying then! Happy Anniversary!”
- “Your face is still my favorite face.”
- “You make me happier than when I see my food coming in a restaurant.”
- “Happy Anniversary. You’re the perfect choice for my first wife!”
- “Everyday I am grateful to have you. But here’s a card to prove it.”
- “I’ve always wanted the best for you – which is obviously me!”
- “Happy ‘got married’ day!”
- “Marriage is a relationship where one person is right and the other one is the husband.”
- “You’re 100% my type on paper. I’m so glad you’re my boyfriend.”
- “Thanks for not swiping left. Happy Anniversary!”
- “Happy Anniversary – I’m amazed you’re still with me!”
For when you want a message that is a little more heartfelt and sentimental.
- “Loved you yesterday, love you still, always have, always will.”
- “All of me loves all of you.”
- “Every love story is beautiful, but ours is my favorite. Happy Anniversary to us!”
- “Ever since I met you my life has been infinitely better. I’m grateful every day for our love, and you make me a better version of me.”
- “When I say ‘I love you’, it’s not out of habit. It’s to remind you that you are the best thing that has ever happened to me.”
- “I’ve fallen in love many times. Always with you.”
- “To the most incredible person, you give me love, light and happiness everyday. A very happy anniversary.”
- “You’re my person, and everyday together I love you more.”
- “I never dreamed love could be this good.”
Sometimes borrowing someone else’s words can be the best way to express exactly how you feel.
- “Grow old with me, the best is yet to be.” – Robert Browning.
- “If I know what love is, it is because of you.” – Herman Hesse.
- “I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.” – Les Christopher.
- “If I lived a million lives, I would’ve felt a million feelings, and I still would’ve fallen a million times for you.” – R.M. Drake.
- “All that you are is all that I’ll ever need.” – Ed Sheeran.
- “I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I’ve ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours.” – The Notebook
- “‘How do you spell ‘love’?’ -Piglet ‘You don’t spell it, you feel it.’ – A.A. Milne From the book Winnie the Pooh
- “To love is nothing. To be loved is something. But to be loved by the person you love…is everything.” – Anonymous
- “We’re all a little weird, and life’s a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it LOVE.” – Dr. Seuss
- “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.” – Mignon McLaughlin
- “To me, you are perfect” – Love Actually
- “Life is not the amount of breaths you take, it’s the moments that take your breath away.” – Hitch
Anniversary wishes for your friends, parents, grandparents, brother, sister, daughter, son, cousin, the list goes on…
- “Wishing a perfect pair a happy anniversary.”
- “Here’s to another year of being great together.”
- “Happy XX anniversary lovebirds!”
- “I couldn’t ask for a better brother-in-law, and a better match for my sister. I’m thankful for my adorable nieces too.”
- “Still vibin’ and still thrivin’ right on up to your forever. Happy Anniversary, you two!”
- “So lucky to have parents who still love each other as much today as the day they got married. Your marriage restores my faith in love.”
- “Here’s to the next XX years being as happy as your last.”
- “Enjoy celebrating your special day, and looking back on all your great memories together.”
- “Wishing a happy anniversary to one of our favorite couples. We always knew you had something special.”
- “Another year together, means another great reason to celebrate!”
- “So blessed to have grandparents like you. Thanks for showing us, year after year, what a perfect marriage looks like.”
- “It’s so good to call you family, to share good times with you both and to see how happy you make each other.”
- “Family is so much more fun with both of you in it! Happy XX anniversary! I Love you guys!”